Tri-Flo Eradi-Flo 10000 Bed Bug Room Heater (220 Volts 50 Amp)
Heat treatments are a safe and effective alternative to spraying your belongings with chemicals. A bed bug heater can treat a space quickly and thoroughly by safely heating insulated items to a lethal temperature. This saves time spent checking each and every item, and saves money that may otherwise be spent replacing infested items that are thrown out.
The Tri-Flo Eradi-Flo is a new, safer and simpler design for heat treatments. It's portable, durable, ETL-certified, and made in the USA. This heater supplements your existing Tri-Flo treatment kit, which features everything you need to effectively treat a hotel room or bedroom. This is especially attractive to hotel managers and owners, since rooms can be treated more quickly and put back in service sooner.
- 1 x Eradi-Flo 10,000-watt heater (220v, 50a circuit required)
Required power outlet access:
- 1 x 220-230 Volt, 50 Amp (NEMA 5-50P plug)
Choosing a Tri-Flo Package:
- Treatment Area
- 220V Outlets
- 110V Outlets
- Total Heat Output
Determine the number and type(s) of power sources available to the area. At a minimum, you will need access to either 3 independent 110-volt, 20 amp circuits, or 1 220-volt, 30 amp circuit. For rooms over 325 square feet, you will ideally have access to both 110-volt and 220-volt circuits. Use extension cords to reach circuits adjacent to the room itself, if needed.
There are two packages available, designed for rooms up to 325 square feet. The 110 Starter includes three 110-volt, 1800 watt heaters, while the 220 Starter includes a single 220-volt, 5000 watt heater. The 220 Starter is easier to use and more affordable, but requires access to a more powerful circuit. If that is not possible, the 110 Starter is a suitable alternative.
The Tri-Flo 500 Combo package combines a 5000-watt heater with two 1800-watt heaters. This is a much more potent solution intended for larger spaces, and will require access to both 110-volt and 220-volt power sources on independent circuits.
Using the Tri-Flo Bed Bug Heat Treatment Kit:
- Pre-heat the room by setting the thermostat to the highest setting available, ideally 90 degrees or more.
- Place your Eradi-Flo heaters around the bed and other key treatment areas so that they heat up first. Note: Keep heaters away from curtains, bed skirts, and other fabric or flammable material.
- Turn the Eradi-Flo heaters on the high setting and monitor location temperatures until the room reaches a temperature of roughly 106 degrees.
- Once the room temperature has reached approximately 106 degrees, place the included fan in the room to provide heat circulation. Point the fan at the most heavily infested areas and turn it on the high setting.
- Monitor location temperatures until the room has maintained a temperature of around 135 degrees for 2 to 4 hours, depending on the level of infestation. This temperature will be uncomfortable to stay present in, so check in every 30 minutes or so with the included laser thermometer.
After you've successfully performed a heat treatment, we recommend following up with a residual spray such as CrossFire and apply bed bug mattress covers and ClimbUp insect interceptors to each bed for long-term protection.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
On sale: $15.95