Bed Bug Supply Review - see what our experts have to say about this product
The most common way people get bed bugs is by bringing them into the house from somewhere else through their personal belongings. Bed bugs are expert hitchhikers, and they’ll tuck into luggage between trips from the hotel to the airport and finally to a new home.
That’s why ThermalStrike designed their new ThermalStrike Heated Luggage set. These feature built-in infrared panels that generate enough heat to kill any bed bugs hiding inside.
If you're a frequent flyer that’s worried about bringing bed bugs home from your trips, someone who’s had bed bugs before and will do anything to prevent getting them again, or just someone looking to upgrade your luggage and would like a little peace of mind to come with it, you need to take a look at the ThermalStrike Heated Luggage.
With increased travel, bed bugs have made a comeback, and have returned stronger than ever. Infestations have been found in residential areas, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, movie theaters, retail stores, universities and public schools, and even on airplanes.
The National Pest Management Association recommends exposure to temperatures above 118°F for bed bug management. ThermalStrike Luggage is designed to exceed these temperatures to kill all stages of bed bugs and eggs, while regulating temperatures that are safe for most items.
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate blend outer shell
- Reinforced corner guards
- Toughened aluminum, 3-position telescoping trolley handle
- Cushioned, rubber grip carry handle
- Four 360-degree rotation wheels
- Two large, interior zippered compartments
- Interior pocket for easy access to small items
- TSA-approved integrated lock
- Maximum temperature: 120°-160°F / 49°-71°C
- Ideal room temperature: 60°-100°F
- Heating element: Infrared metalized polymer film
- Power: 2.3A, 275 Watt, 120V AC
- 20-inch Carry-On Dimensions: 20" H x 13" W x 9" D (28-liter capacity)
- 24-inch Upright Dimensions: 24" H x 16" W x 10" D (48-liter capacity)
Fast and Effective:
ThermalStrike Luggage requires no setup, and starts heating with the flick of a switch. Within eight hours, everything inside should be heated to a lethal but safe level, ensuring that all bed bugs and their eggs are killed.
Lightweight and Durable:
A polycarbonate outer shell and reinforced corner guards ensure that your luggage will hold up to years of travel. The telescopic aluminum handle and gyroscopic wheels make the luggage ergonomic and easy to tote, even when full.
Safe for Luggage Contents:
ThermalStrike Luggage can be used to safely treat clothes, shoes, books, papers, pillows and more.