(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

Help me identify this bug

I’m moving into a new apartment and I found this little guy in the kitchen as I was plugging in my coffee machine.

Is this something I should worry about?

Hello, and welcome to our forum. That’s definitely an adult bed bug, so you’ll want to start a full treatment right away. Here is a link to our recommended treatment solution: http://www.bedbugsupply.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bed-bugs-in-4-steps.html

Are these also bed bugs? I’m so nervous because I literally moved into this place yesterday? Do I need to get rid of all of my stuff? I’ve called an exterminator, but they can only come on Monday and even then, they’ll only check it!

Those aren’t bed bugs, but I’m not sure what they are.

Update! I’ve been living in the apartment for about 3 and a half weeks. I let the apartment complex know about the bed bug I found. They had their maintenance team and a professional company come out and inspect. Both said they found nothing.

I thought that was proof that there were no bed bugs, so I invited my sister to come and stay. The first night, she woke up and had no bites. We went for a stroll in the park, we went to Ikea, and then to get our nails done at 3pm. Around 3pm, she noticed three very large bites along her arm.

Because of the pattern of the bites, I felt pretty sure they were bed bugs. So, I called Terminix to inspect again. They also found nothing.

Am I crazy? I’ve got an encasement on my mattress and traps under the legs of the bed. Do I really not have bed bugs?