(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

Bed bug bites Id

Hi!

Recently I have come home from a holiday to a different state to see family
We stayed in a small town in a caravan park
When we first arrived I completed a bed bug check (I’ve had them before so I know what to look for)
I found nothing.
We stayed for 5 days and didn’t get bitten
On the day we traveled home I noticed a bite on my arm kind of like a red welt and also one on my leg. Both individual bites. (Last time I was bitten it was in clusters of about 4 bites) Mosquitos could be likely because I was outside the night before I left but I don’t remember feeling that instantly itchy feeling of one.
Just a bit paranoid right now as the last time I had them was complete hell for me.

So my question is could it be possible to get an 2 individual bites in 2 completely different places?

Thankyou

You can get individual bites rather than the pattern that is discussed heavily online. The pattern is not essential to bites coming from bed bugs.

Those could be bed bug bites, but there’s no way for me to know for sure. What looks like bed bug bites can also look like mosquito bites, spider bites, allergic reactions… you get the idea. Check out this article on how to inspect for bed bugs in your home.