(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

MM Novato Uncategorized ,,,,,

“How to kill bed bugs” is one of the most popular questions in regards to bed bugs so I figured I ‘d offer some insight into how it can be done.  As mentioned in some of our other posts, bed bugs can be treated through a professional exterminator or by doing it yourself.  Doing it […]

How To Kill Bed Bugs (Treating Bed Bugs Yourself)

“How to kill bed bugs” is one of the most popular questions in regards to bed bugs so I figured I ‘d offer some insight into how it can be done.  As mentioned in some of our other posts, bed bugs can be treated through a professional exterminator or by doing it yourself.  Doing it […]

Posted in Uncategorized MM Novato on | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

STERI-FAB For Bed Bugs: Review

STERI-FAB is a popular spray used for bed bugs and can be found in pint or gallon size.  The primary ingredient of STERI-FAB (60%) is Isopropyl Alcohol, which is also known as rubbing alcohol.  For the other 40%, we recommend reading the label (too many long words to list). STERI-FAB has long been utilized by […]

Posted in Uncategorized MM Novato on | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments