SUSPEND® SC Insecticide with DeltaGard offers the benefits of deltamethrin in a concentrated suspension of pure micro-crystals. The micro-crystals give Suspend SC a long residual and instead of being absorbed into porous materials, they stay on the surface. As a result, bed bugs continue to contact them long after the insecticide has been applied. Yet Suspend SC leaves no visible residue, has virtually no odor, and won't clog spray equipment. Always read and adhere to the instructions on the products label to ensure proper and safe usage.
Suspend SC is a versatile insecticide approved for a wide variety of uses including indoor and outdoor, residential, industrial, and institutional applications. It's even approved for use in restaurants and other places where food is manufactured, processed or served. It's highly effective against bedbugs. Suspend is a concentrate and must be mixed with water in order to use. Simply use 3/4 of an ounce per gallon and use a sprayer to apply, which can be picked up at any hardware store, Walmart, Lowes or Home Depot. One bottle of Suspend SC can make up to 16 gallons.
Cannot Be Shipped To: NY, HI, CT, RI, AK
• Treatments may be applied at 21-day intervals, or as necessary, to maintain adequate control.
• Treat specific areas that insects inhabit or where they are frequently found.
• Use .75 fluid ounces of SUSPEND® SC in one gallon of water and apply to adequately cover 1,000 sq. ft. Under conditions of severe pest infestations, when quick knockdown and/or longer residual control is desired, use 1 gallon of 0.06% per 1,000 sq. ft.
• When diluting, it is recommended to add approximately half the water to the spray tank, then add the proper amount of Suspend SC in accordance with the rates in the appropriate proportion. Agitate, then add the remaining water slowly to avoid excess foam. Thoroughly agitate the sprayer before using to insure proper suspension.
• If spraying is interrupted when using a backpack or handheld spray equipment, reinvert sprayer before use.
• If spray screens are used, they should be 50 mesh or larger.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review View All Reviews
5/ 5starsgreat product
The product I bought suspend sc is a good product that works well. The price was great and shipping was reasonable. I will definitely purchase from this company again.
Reviewed by: michael from phoenix.
4/ 5starsblood suckers
Works OK,eliminated quite a few waiting for bedroom guardian.
Reviewed by: David Heffner from Pa.
Good price, fast shipping.
Reviewed by: clark braud from .
Great product and a great value for a big job!
Reviewed by: Anita from CAMP SPRINGS, MD.