Bed Bug Supply Review - see what our experts have to say about this product
Suspend Polyzone is a suspension-based concentrated insecticide by Bayer providing you with the longest residual protection on the market. The formula features Deltamethrin crystals coated with a polymer film that protects the active ingredient from rain and irrigation, providing a full 90 days of protection. It also adheres the active ingredient to surfaces, meaning that the targeted pests are more likely to come in contact with the chemical.
Although labeled for both indoor and outdoor use, it is not currently labeled for use in areas where food is handled. That being said, we recommend using Suspend Polyzone as an outdoor solution for pest control. Indoor applications can be made in residential buildings and structures but only for spot treatment, crack and crevice applications, or void injections (spray, mist, foam.)
Suspend Polyzone Insecticide offers the benefits of Deltamethrin in a concentrated suspension, with an added polymer coat. The polymer coat acts as a protective layer that also provides an extended, controlled release as the polymer erodes. This unique coating also embeds the active ingredient to porous and aggressive surfaces. As a result, pests are more likely to come in contact with the active ingredients long after the insecticide has been applied. However, Suspend Polyzone leaves no visible residue, has a low sweet odor, and won't clog spray equipment. Always read and adhere to the instructions on the products label to ensure proper and safe usage.
Suspend Polyzone is a versatile insecticide approved for a wide variety of uses including indoor and outdoor, residential, industrial, and institutional applications. It's highly effective against bedbugs, ants, ticks, spiders, and more. Suspend is a concentrate and must be mixed with water in order to use. Simply use 3/4 of an ounce per gallon and use a sprayer to apply, which can be found here on BedBugSupply.com. One bottle of Suspend SC can make up to 16 gallons.
• Exclusive polymer technology ensures the active ingredient stays where it’s applied after drying and protects it from weather, irrigation and mechanical interference
• Effective for up to 90 days on aggressive substrates, including high alkaline surfaces such as cement
• Polymer layer ensures more active ingredient remains available over a longer period of time
• Longer residual means you maintain control with fewer applications
• Better, more uniform distribution of active ingredient particles than possible with conventional SC formulations
• Proven reduction in callback frequency
Cannot Be Shipped To: NY
• Treatments may be applied at 21-day intervals, or as necessary, to maintain adequate control.
• Treat specific areas that insects inhabit or where they are frequently found.
• Use .75 fluid ounces of Suspend Polyzone in one gallon of water and apply to adequately cover 1,000 sq. ft. Under conditions of severe pest infestations, when quick knockdown and/or longer residual control is desired, use 1 gallon of 0.06% per 1,000 sq. ft.
• When diluting, it is recommended to add approximately half the water to the spray tank, then add the proper amount of Suspend Polyzone in accordance with the rates in the appropriate proportion. Agitate, then add the remaining water slowly to avoid excess foam. Thoroughly agitate the sprayer before using to insure proper suspension.
• If spraying is interrupted when using a backpack or handheld spray equipment, reinvert sprayer before use.
• If spray screens are used, they should be 50 mesh or larger.