Bed Bug Supply Review - see what our experts have to say about this product
Bedlam is probably the most popular bed bug spray on the market in its aerosol form making it easy to apply. We like to use Bedlam to lightly spray mattresses, sofas, chairs, drapes and other fabric materials. Bedlam is a residual in that the ingredients remain active for several weeks allowing it to continue killing bed bugs. What's nice about Bedlam is it can be used anywhere water can be applied. The only drawback to Bedlam is it's more expensive than other non-aerosol residual killers such as our JT Eaton Kills Bed Bugs II. Always read and adhere to the instructions on the products label to ensure proper and safe usage.
For best results, in addition to treatment with Bedlam® Insecticide, you should include additional tactics such as those listed below.Broad usage Bedlam® Insecticide aerosol is effective as both a surface spray or as a crack and crevice treatment in hard-to-reach areas of non-food indoor areas, including:
- Conduct a thorough inspection to locate the infestation. Be certain to look in harborages that offer the bed bug isolation and darkness.
- Reduce and remove clutter from the room
- Dispose of infested items that can be discarded
- Encase or bag articles that may be infested, but will not be laundered or discarded
- Remove bedding, clothing and other items that may be laundered or dry cleaned. Wash and dry on “high heat” dryer setting to acheive a temperature of 185°F.
- Move furnishings (dressers, nightstands, etc) 2-3 Feet from wall to access wall perimeter edge
- Loosen the carpet at floor / wall junction around the perimeter of the rooms
- Apply BEDLAM insecticide as a foam by inserting straw in baseboard gap along tack strips under carpet perimeter edge (Bed Bugs are cryptobiotic and often hide here!)
- Apply an insecticidal dust in the wall void via wall outlets and/or switch plate covers
- Also consider that curtains may need to be treated with BEDLAM that will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces*
- Suitcases and other inanimate objects may also be treated with BEDLAM to prevent and cure infestation*
- Nursing Homes
Bed Bug Supply will not sell any restricted or non-registered products or packages which contain restricted or not registered ingredients or chemicals into states. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the product or products are not restricted and are registered in the state, county, city, province, Etc
Registered States: All 50 States
Cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Easy to apply and more importantly works. It's nice to be able to purchase professional grade sprays without the professional grade price. An exterminator wanted $2000 to treat our home without any guarantee.
Much better than any reviews i've read. Excellent is not the word! i have never slept so well since before the nightmare's came to visit. it is much more potent than i expected so i needed to stay away for a day, but it was well worth it. Over the counter was a joke! The specialist were between $700-$2,000 with no guaruntee. i almost lost hope, but this is my testimony. I am a real person. And i recomend this to anyone!
I am a professional exterminator for almost 30 years. I have been using Bedlam insecticide for over 2 years. My experience thus far has been that Bedlam kills Bed Bugs and other insects on contact. I am still not sure of the residual effects. Of all of the Bed Bug products on the market, I feel it is one of the safest products to use. I recommend Bedlam for your Bed Bug problems.
After using Bedlam a few days we found a lot of dead and dying bed bugs. The dying ones looked like they were a little disorientated. We used this with the rest of the bed bug kit and it worked!
We purchased BEDLAM along with other products from Bed Bug Supply and were very happy with all the products including the BEDLAM. We chose the bedlam as you don't have to mix any chemicals and it's dedicated to bed bugs. After about a week we stopped seeing any bed bugs and followed up with 2 more applications just to be sure they were dead. The bottle is a nice size so it only took 2. I would recommend this product to others dealing with bed bugs.
Have tried everything in our 5 hotels. Expensive, cheap, professional, nothing works well. Some products work after two or more applications and a couple of weeks out of order. This product works. One spraying. One and half can per hotel guest room. Next day in service.
Did the trick along with the encasements and interceptors and powder, Thanks! We were going to pay over $2000 for a heat treatment . This was a fraction of the cost and the help on the phone was what enabled us to do it ourselves. Thanks
In reference to our bed bug problem we steam cleaned every room with carpet, then did a precise application of Bedlam and followed up a day later with an extensive Diatomaceous Earth application. We haven't seen a bed bug in six days. Crossing my fingers. The infestation appeared to be minor and confined to our bedroom. I'm going to tell anyone reading this review DO NOT use a bug bomb. That was our first mistake and caused them to spread out of their hiding place. Buy a bed bug certified mattress and box spring cover ASAP including the pillow covers. Don't kid yourself, this will cost you time and money so be professional about it.