Bed Bug Supply Review - see what our experts have to say about this productPRO5 Stainless Steel Light/Heavy Duty Steamer (65 PSI)
For those looking for a high quality stainless steel casing a boiler with a high tip temperature the Light/Heavy duty steamer is the answer. It's unique digital screen allows the user to see the temperature and the pressure of the steam ensuring lethal levels are achieved during bed bug treatments. The Italian made Light/Heavy Duty Steamer is designed steaming 10-20 hours per week and offers a lifetime warranty on the boiler and heating element making it a great buy for professionals. The 65 psi output is one of the highest in the market and it's portable rugged stainless steel metal casing is relatively lightweight at just 15 lbs. empty and 19 lbs. full of water. Adjusting the pressure for different surfaces including mattresses, sofas, chairs and baseboards is easy with the adjustable pressure knob for better control. Another feature to consider is the tip temperature between 240º - 270º F making bed bug treatments extremely effective. Remember bed bugs can be killed on contact at 180º+ F.
Product InformationWhy Use Steam For Bed Bugs?
Beds bugs are highly susceptible to heat, which is why a dry vapor steam treatment can be used effectively to kill bed bugs. Some bed bugs are resistant to chemicals, but none can withstand 240+ degree heat killing both bed bugs and their eggs. The PRO5 Steamer is a high quality commercial grade dry vapor steamer that zaps bed bugs and their eggs dead on contact. As with the Vapamore MR-100, E3 and E5, the PRO5 is unique in that it can be used in conjunction with several other of our products as a completely non-chemical bed bug treatment
• Stainless Steel Exterior/ Cylindrical Stainless Steel Boiler AISI 304 18/10 Tungsten (TIG) welded boiler - No cold spots - efficient steam production
• 1700W heating element
• Replaceable Heating Element
• Digital Microprocessor adds life expectancy to components while maintaining the most precise temperature and pressure on the market.
• Digital gauge displays pressure and temperature
• 302º F boiler temperature
• 240º-270º F tip temperature
• 65 psi, 5 bar
• Adjustable 8 Foot Steam Hose
• Adjustable pressure controller for better control
• 15 foot electrical cord
• Heats up in 9 minutes
• 13-Piece made In Italy accessory kit
• ETL approved
• UL certified
• 1-2 hour operating time
• Tank capacity- 2 quarts
• Dimensions: 12"W x 11"D x 11"H
• 15 lbs. empty and 19 lbs. full
• Easily drain water from the machine with a simple drain at the bottom
• 1 year manufacturers warranty including parts & labor
• Lifetime warranty on boiler and heating element
• Made in Italy
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Very well made and easy to use. It came packaged well and each part well illustrated the italian design and quality.
Great little machine! Well made and works good, great steamer for the money.